Monday, December 17, 2007

Misty is OK'd for surgery!!!

I don't know why I wrote that in 3rd person, but ah well.

I went to my doctor today to find out the results of my heart test. I got good news, and bad news, but either way, I was cleared for surgery. I find out tomorrow what time it will be and then I will be there on Weds! I can't believe it is finally here. After all the heartache and turmoil over this surgery, I am happy it's finally happening. I am scared too though, which I don't know if I should be or not. I guess anyone who is fearful of surgery is pretty normal, but I think my fear is a little different. I don't think I am afraid of the actual procedure, or the healing time, but I am fearful of 2 thing. 1. Not being in control of my body, while being under the anesthesia and 2. The biopsy results.

I don't know when I will get those, but I will let you know once I do!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm praying for you & keeping my fingers crossed! :)