Monday, December 10, 2007

More Mayhem...

Gosh... I don't even think I know where to begin right now.

It has been a crazy day today. I found out that my surgery has been rescheduled for next Wednesday, the 19th. I don't know what time yet, but at least it is scheduled. I have to have an echocardiogram/stress test done this Wednesday, the 12th at 11am. Then, I have to meet with my doctor on the 17th, so he can clear me for the surgery. It is just really stressful right now and I am, I guess you could say, FREAKING out. I am nervous about the surgery itself, now I have to worry about this stress test and hope everything goes ok. In a way, I suppose it is good because we are making sure my heart will be ok with the anesthesia.

I took my final exams today. It was scheduled for the 17th, but since we thought my surgery was going to be this Wednesday (12/12), my teacher allowed me to take them today. They weren't easy, but I think I did ok.

I don't know though. Have you ever felt like you knew something was wrong, but couldn't put your finger on it... that is how I feel right now.

Oh! Since our computer died, I thought I would ask any of you who read this to email/send me pictures if you have any that you think I would enjoy. The only ones I have available right now are our wedding ones, thus my profile picture. Such a happy time, my wedding day... :o)

Anyways, please be praying for me this Wednesday and Next Monday/Wednesday.

I forgot to post some pictures from when I made my first turkey... so here are a few.




Also, here is a cake I made for my work's Christmas Party... Yummmmmmm


No comments: