I had my phone call with the anestheologist today. He wanted to go through the checklist before my surgery. Sad thing is, he wants to cancel it (my surgery) because he thinks I will have a heart attack on the table. This is PSYCHO!
So here I am... depressed. I now have to live with my tumor(s) some more until I get cleared for the surgery... and who knows when that will be.
Work is going ok... although there is some CRAZY things happening there. I think it would be best if I were to just keep my mouth shut... although I think someone is going to get burned really bad. I guess I will have to pray about it to see what I have to do. I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one.
Other than that... I don't know how I am. I had a long good talk/cry with Brian last night. It felt so good to be able to release all the tension I feel inside of me.
I hate not having a computer at home... I hate that my semester officially ends on Monday (the 10th) while every one else's ends on the 17th... because that will be the end of me on here until we can get another computer. School starts again on the 14th of January, so if I do not post until then, have a good day.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment